With Pantone announcing its 2017 colour of the year as Greenery, many of you must be wondering how you can incorporate this in a stylish way for your events.
Pantone has said the shade Greenery “Is a fresh and zesty yellow-green shade that evokes the first days of spring when nature’s greens revive, restore and renew. Illustrative of flourishing foliage and the lushness of the great outdoors, the fortifying attributes of Greenery signals consumers to take a deep breath, oxygenate and reinvigorate.
So here are our top 5 ways to incorporate Greenery into your wedding or event:
1. A subtle touch of colour on your invitation and stationary
2. Use earthy tones and create a vintage nature theme, with wooden tables, native flowers and complimentary textures like gold and bronze in your table place settings.
3. Be a true green thumb and decorate your event throughout with plants, green shrubbery and hanging vines for a true feel of being in nature.
4. If you want to go the full theme, go all green with your decorations including your flowers, table centrepieces and bridesmaids dresses, you can incorporate different shades of green for a unique look.
5. Lastly if you only want a touch of greenery pick another colour from this year’s palette to compliment it with. Our top picks are Pale Dogwood, Niagara or Hazelnut.
Check out more greenery ideas and inspiration here
*Images sourced from Pinterest. Image 2 from A Love Tale Rentals.